Proposing Fake GPS – currently, the best looking fake location app from all the pretended location apps! Deceive your phone into believing that it is somewhere else. It’s simplistic and fabulous fun to trick people with. You can practice the app to draw a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as a justification. This app sets up a fake GPS location so every other app in your phone believes you are there! Locked your phone location to anywhere in the world with just one click, if you necessitate to generate or test other apps capability to trace GPS information without the necessity to catch a GPS signal then this app is very beneficial.
Features Of Fake GPS APK:
- Capability to generate a route on roads.
- Capacity to set breakpoints and designate the stay in them.
- Capability to set an unsteady speed.
- Closed route. (Enables you to establish a route for movement along a closed path.
- You can utilize the braking before bends. (Settings -> Slows down before the turn)
- You can command the emulation location at one point.
How does it work?
- First permit the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not necessitated).
- To approve the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
- The developer selections enable unreal locations.
- set your location to be ‘device only’
- click on the ‘play button’.
- To stop the fake GPS location directly click on the pause button.
- Install “GPS Status” get a fresh GPS fix. You may necessitate to repeat it several times with 30 min intervals.
- Start FakeGPS, set your real location, and leave it so for numerous hours.
“You may merge these steps. The issue will fade in one or two days – be patient.”
For ROOTED devices you can mock locations without approving the “Allow mock locations” option. Then shift apk permissions to row-r-r and reboot your device. If you discover apk in /system/private-app disappears after reboot it means that your devices have S-ON mode permitted and so restores /system folder after each reboot.