Call of Duty is one of the most famous actions and rushing game adventures of all time. It has emerged significantly since its first installments for PC which took place in former combat settings such as World War II. Amongst the different games that have been released over the years, we have to state this Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, a zombie-based FPS.
this is a fabulous first-person shooter in which you have to steadily defend yourself from advancing zombies from all sides. You are, in fact, the only surviving warrior in the assault on the Reichstag, since all the others were totally killed by the walking dead who came from nowhere. Now you alone need to combat them off by blocking all possible ways of attack to at least unimportantly delay the zombie strikes and take a breath. Here you will find atmospheric graphics, central controls, and a extensive range of weapons that will help you survive in this real hell.
COD: BOZ, the ultimate zombie shooter for Android
Modified to smartphones and tablets from the version for video consoles, it proposes us action-packed survival missions on a situation overwhelmed by undead which we have to face up to with our persuasive arsenal of weapons.
It’s a first-person shooter in which we’ll have to fight our opponents throughout 50 levels. The latter can be played solo although we can also team up with other players by means of WiFi playing the multiplayer cooperative mode.
And if that weren’t sufficient, apart from COD: BOZ we can also play Dead-Ops Arcade, a top-down shooter with an arcade mode in which we also have to face up to gatherings of zombies.
Requirements and additional information:
- The Minimum Requirement for an operating system is Android 2.3.3.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Play solo or combine a team of up to 4 players via Wi-Fi as you reap down crowds of zombies utilizing a variety of weapons and perks only possible in the Call of Duty zombie Adventure.
- And don’t just take our word for it; here is what experts think of the game:
- Members can also opt to improve their adventure and get out of a difficulty with the in-game CoD Point System. With six tiers of in-app purchasing options to prefer from, Zombies followers will be capable to take their adventure to a whole new level by unlocking further areas and defending better weapons in much less time. Please remark that CoD points are only relevant in a single play
- Revives can also be hired with CoD points if you die without the revive perk, although the three revive limit still implements.
- Your CoD points will be wasted if the app is uninstalled from your device.
Sure, collecting Achievements and Point-Multipliers is nice, but to survive these Co-Op Maps, you’ll need friends as much as you’ll require firepower. We are hopeful that you will love not only weapons but perks and you have everything at your fingertips.